Sunday, 23 April 2023

HESI ADMISSION TEST

You've answered all 5 questions!

2 questions correct3 questions missed

5.

What is the least common type of skin cancer?

Explanation

Melanoma is the least common type of skin cancer.

3.

After sperm cells are produced, they are stored in which of the following structures until ejaculation occurs?

Explanation

The epididymis is a coiled structure found within each testicle. This structure houses sperm cells until ejaculation occurs. During their time in the epididymis, sperm cells mature and acquire motility. The prostate gland releases a fluid that nourishes sperm cells. The urethra connects to the bladder and drains urine. During ejaculation, semen is also released from the body via the urethra. The seminal vesicles produce fluids to aid in sperm motility.

 https://study.com/buy/course/hesi-admission-assessment-exam.html?src=ppc_adwords_nonbrand&rcntxt=aws&crt=483329984109&kwd=hesi%20admission%20assessment%20exam%20review&kwid=aud-410252205039:kwd-330092398303&agid=54023910150&mt=e&device=c&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAjwrpOiBhBVEiwA_473dAFfg6k4g8Ym5fuHsUPNlVccae0XQ_tnZvXo8bNYfLVo_H60XJBJSRoCLz8QAvD_BwE




2.

Which item in the following sentence is an indirect object: Robert gave me some ice cream?

Explanation

I would be the indirect object in the sentence. While I am directly involved in the action, I received ice cream from Robert and he is the primary subject of the sentence.


1.

Which of the following sentences is grammatically correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment