Sunday, 26 February 2023

Foothill college parking fees

 

Parking Permits & Fees

Parking is currently free through Summer 2023. Beginning Fall 2023, a $3 day permit can be purchased from a vending machine in the student lots.

 

If you take classes on campus, whether it's in Los Altos or at the Sunnyvale Center, starting in Fall 2023 you'll need a parking permit that will allow you to park in any of the student lots. You have three options for purchasing a permit, daily, quarterly, or annually. 

Each Quarter

Fall, Winter, Spring: Auto – $26.65
Summer Quarter: Auto – $20.00

Motorcycle/Moped – $15.00

California College Promise Grant-eligible decal – $13.15

Annual Permit (Non-Refundable)

Including Summer Session: $90 (valid for full year; Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring)
Not including Summer Session: $70 (valid for Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters)
Winter & Spring Quarter: $50 (valid for Winter and Spring Quarters)

Frequently Asked Questions

1

Where do I place my Parking Permit?

Lower left-hand side of front windshield.

2

What if I forget to buy a permit or I do not place it in the lower, left-hand side of the front windshield?

You may receive a parking citation and be required to pay a fee.

3

Where are my Parking Permits Valid?

Your permit is valid in any student lot at Foothill College (Los Altos), De Anza College, and the Foothill Sunnyvale Center.

4

How do I know which lot to park in?

One tip is that each parking lot number is associated with the first number in the nearest building number. For example, if you are going to building 8301 your nearest parking lot is #8. If you are going to building 4601, your nearest parking lot is #4.

View a map of Foothill

5

If I have a "handicap" placard, do I need to purchase a parking permit?

You are exempt from needing to purchase Parking Permits at any of the campuses and may park in any designated blue "handicapped" parking space, or any student or staff/faculty space.

Designated handicapped parking spaces are located at Foothill in parking lots 1 (stadium), 2A, 4A-C, 5, and 8 (elevator accessible) for blue (long term) or red (temporary) "handicapped" DMV placards or license plates issued by the California State Department of Motor Vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment