Sunday, 5 July 2020

Simple essay introduce about yourself

Self introduction 
Tell me about yourself 
Very basic 
Learning introduce yourself 
Your english class
Job interview 
Leisure activity 
I feel very nervous 
Learn 
This is incredible 
Huge online 
24 hours a day 
Incredibly of affordable 
Qualified and community teacher 
 Basic of self induction 
Greeting 
Formal and informal 
Hello everyone 
Hello
Good morning 
Good afternoon
Good evening 

Use of good day 
Not commonly use 
Good day 
Greeting - >Good day is more informal 
Have a good day 
Have a great day  
Informal greeting 
Whats up 
Hiya
Yo
What’s good 
Yo 
Hey 
What’s good 


I grew up in LA but I am 
I come from Burma 
I was born in LA and raised in New York
YOu are from one place 
I grew up in LA and now I live in New York 
I have been living in New york for 3 years 
I work at Pay pal company 
I work for google company 
I work in general area 
I work as accountant 
Close to graduation
I am about to graduation
I have a b. A degree in markeing 
I have a B A in psychology 
I am currently taking a course in math
I am currently 
I am currently taking on jewel design
I have 3 years of experences of sales experiences 
7 ( Family
I have a brother 
I have mom and dad
Show up a language skilled 
How many family member that are in family 
I am from a family of six 
I am an only child 

I work in field for 
I work in accounting field 
Hobbies 
I am a big fan of go karting 
I am a keen tennis player 
Aage 
I am 25 
I am in my early late / mid + decade  ( if you don’t want to say the exact age number 


No comments:

Post a Comment