Sunday, 5 July 2020

Journal writing basic

Journal 
Wring in the morning 
Another routine put some music while writing 
You don’t wirte to write for long page 
Writin about you 
weather  good or bad 
Pleasant  time with friend 
Rubber stam 
You can leaave space 
List ( make list ) 
A list also serve 
4 common place for you 
5 copy your favourite quote 
6 a journal is a perfect place 
You can make question 
Paper journal 
Much more 
Encourage you to slow down 


You can write as soon as you feel inspire .
Rubber stamp 
Day of the week 
You can also specific fill in the blank
Journaling is the 
Wrtie the paragraph throughout the day 


How to write journal 
If this is your first time 
I want to say welcome back
I don’t want no body to know 
Important 
Keep in extra lock box 
You have a place to keep 
Music 
Five deep breathing exercise 
Be open with yourself 
One burning write 
I also love music 
Its important to set the mood to write 
How do you need to say that 
I am ready to journal 
Its a kind of a snap shot 
Couple week ahead 
Oh my happy that 
Keep it 
Even though going through difficult life that time 
Couple years later for you to see 
Keeping it 
I have been doing really well 

New journal 
Alot reason 
I keep messing up with these word 
You might surprise yourself 
Definitely helpful 
Be truthful 
Accept your feeling 
Journal is your thought , your feeling 
Different type of journal
There are alot of different journal 
Get a composition book
Stable it together 
This is my beginners 
People journal 
Journal 
As i talk about 8 way 
Don’t let any body defined it 
Write down 
By storm and ready to take 

fate : 
Is it fate : 
How to write a journal effectively 



No comments:

Post a Comment