(1) Can you show it to me
(2) May we plug it in ( error)
May I plug it in (correct)
Can we plug it in (correct)
Would you mind showing that to me?
(5)I would rather sell them together.
I would rather
Would you sell them both for 15 dollars?
(7) Can we try it out?
(8) I would like to watch the TV .
(9) I would rather have cash.
I hurt my back
I should not lift
My doctor give me advice that i should not lift.
I could not go to class
You must be tired.
Why are you moving
You have a great apartment.
Sure I have to go shopping this afternoon.
Could you ask for me ?
Can I borrow your van on Saturday.
Should fix this thing before you move in
He might be able to let you use his van
You have go to take
(14 page 223)
A pet can cause damage.
Let us do xxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment