My first day in the United States was hard because I don;t know how to go , and i speak very little English.
The first day in the United States I was afraid to step out of my house because I am not familiar with the place and environment.
I arrived to San Francisco airport , my uncle was waiting for me at visitor area , I did not see him , i felt nervous that time i did not have phone with me to contact him.
People here are different from my country because the people here are educated .
I like the big space
when i saw the freeway i couldnot believe how much space there was .
I learned that everybody has a equal opportunity , for better job ,study , live on peace and security.
At the airport the immigration check up very strictly '
I waite my turn at the waiting line
when my turn came i thought that American is very rude
My first day in America it was a surprise because I thought it was a regular big city like other country , but I saw the differences how friendly
Everything was different from where i came from because the American people are friendly and helpful.
Always willing to give you a hand
welcome to new neighborhood
always say hallo
No comments:
Post a Comment