I am an adult with many responsibilities , which can cause a lot of stress in my life.
When I am having a really bad day, I sometimes think to myself, "it would be so nice to be a child again and not have all this stress . My childhood was fun and
I am an elder daughter with too many responsible , which can cause a lot of stress in my life.
When I am having a really bad day , I sometimes think to myself, " It would be so nice to be achild again and not have all the stress.My childhood was not fun and carefree most of the time.
Pages
- Home
- Ko Nyi Nyi Taungyi Page
- Stock forecasts
- English Learner
- Learn English as a second language
- EWRT and ESL
- Chemistry30 class
- Humanities class
- Nursing Library
- Art & Humanity
- Algebra- Intermediate
- sociology
- psychology
- College Algebra ( Pearson)
- Chem30A
- Legal service
- Nursing
- Biology 40B
- Biology 40C
- COMPUTER CIS2
- Yale free online learning
- Airport Delay
- National Institute of Aging
- Flight tracker
- Cosmetology Registration
- History Facts
- Cosmetology application
- Traffic closures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment