The virus are continues to spread in the south.
Kentucky Gov Andy Democrat said he would conform with the advice offered by White House.
verb: conform;
3rd person present: conforms;
past tense: conformed;
past participle: conformed;
3rd person present: conforms;
past tense: conformed;
past participle: conformed;
gerund or present participle: conforming
con·form /kənˈfôrm/verb (comply with rules , standards or laws .)
I don't know why I came across like this ?
Pimps
Left hand side
try to intervene
Hope to heal
earning some money
disappear in the shadow
life time mission
anxious mother looking for her daughter.
Did you recognize
Her daughter was trafficking in more than one state.
Pimps
still lost in the shadow
remarkable peace reporting
52 million test
completely
previous admistration
march 6
was
150000 American people lives
by now
we all forget about it by now
strategy is very very powerful
I don't know why I came across like this ?
Pimps
Left hand side
try to intervene
Hope to heal
earning some money
disappear in the shadow
life time mission
anxious mother looking for her daughter.
Did you recognize
Her daughter was trafficking in more than one state.
Pimps
still lost in the shadow
remarkable peace reporting
52 million test
completely
previous admistration
march 6
was
150000 American people lives
by now
we all forget about it by now
strategy is very very powerful
No comments:
Post a Comment