Saturday, 9 May 2020

Simple present Wh question

i am lost
Where am i?

You are lonely
Why are you lonely?

That is a nice dog
What kind of dogs is that?

The cat is old?
How old is the cat?

It is important to choose the right pet.
Why is it important to choose the right pet.

The dog is not friendly.
Why the dog is not friendly.
Hello
Hi Betty This is Lara  How are you ?
I am fine . I am not home now
Where are you ?
I am at the animal hospital with the cat.
You have two cats . Which cat is sick ?
Fluffy
Whats wrong with fluffy?
He is not hungry or thirsty.
How old is he ?
He is only four years old
Are you alone ?
No , I m not
Who is with you?
My daughter is with me
Why isn’t she at school?
She is on spring break now. She is very worried .
Why is she worried ?
Fluffy is tired all the time. Oh I have to go . The vet is ready to see us now

Are pet popular in your native country. What kind ?
Pet are popular in my native country. Most of the family has cat and dog.
What popular name for dogs in your native culture ?
The most popular name for dogs in my native culture is Jacky.
What is a better pet?
A dog is a better pet?


No comments:

Post a Comment