iPhone Apps for Chinese
I
don’t actually have an iPhone. Guess I am not quite that cool. I do
have an iPod Touch though, so I must be kind of kù. And so with all of
my coolness, I sometimes keep watch for apps that would help me or
students or faculty. I’m a helpful person. Here are some apps I recently
learned about that might help you:
- iCED Chinese/English Dictionary $29.99 – Quickly find words you hear or know how to pronounce. Kind of puts my crusty old paper dictionary to shame.
- eStroke Animated Characters $4.99 – A great way to see character production. If you struggle or are anal about that kind of thing. But also has really nice reference dictionary built in.
- Chinese Flashcards II $4.99 – Produced by ChineseLearnOnline.com. Audio mode looks interesting. Contains 1000 words from HSK 1 List.
No comments:
Post a Comment